I have just finished making my official last supper. A warm, delicious chicken salan, with basmati rice. Once I finish eating, I'm going to enjoy my last cup of tea with half/half and 1 tsp of sugar.
At 3pm today, I will set off to the grocery store to pick up the ingredients for the cleanse:
Fresh lemons
Grade B maple syrup (I hope the health food section at Fortinos carries it)
Smooth Moove tea
sea salt
cayenne pepper (which I already have, but wouldn't mind looking for an organic version)
After that, I will go to the water store and fill up a good 40 galloons of water.
We drink reverse osmosis, so I will have to check if that is ok vs spring water or distilled.
Better get ready, 24 minutes to go. I'm getting stoked!
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey there- Sounds like you're off to a good start!
Post a Comment