Friday, April 20, 2007

Day 2, An Early Start

5:00 am
I have been tossing for the past hour with stomach cramps. I finally can't ignore them anymore. I need to eliminate. So much better. Still watery. I climb back in bed, feeling utterly exhausted from my baby wining all night.

7:30am
I hear the kids up, someone is sitting on my head, another one is crying. Please let me sleep a little longer! Unfortunately, my bowels are on the same page as my kids and force me out of bed. I run to the bathroom for another elimination. Same thing. I then wash up and head downstairs to start the morning routine, breakfast, make lunch for my son, drive him and the neighbours kids to the bus stop. Before I leave, I mix my SW , and chug one glass. Today, I learned to chug. It wasn't as bad as the day before. When I return from the bus stop 3 minutes later, I chug the remaining two glasses. I manage to get it all down within 10 minutes today.

9:20am
I try to busy myself with the laundry to get rid of the nausea I'm feeling. It's not working. I'm thinking of skipping the SWF tomorrow and doing THE TEA in the morning, since it seems to be producing results for me. I ask my daughter for a stick of gum. I can't take the feeling. This may be cheating a bit, but I don't care. I'm not swallowing it. How many calories can a bit of gum juice have? My hubby just did the flush 15 minutes ago. I hear him running to the bathroom now. Yeah for him!

No comments: