I started off the day with 2 glasses of water, and then I made myself a fresh glass of apple juice. 3 red gala apples yielded about two 8 oz glasses of juice. I put in half a mango for the fibre. It was the most delicious apple juice I have ever had!
In the afternoon, I drank about 16 oz of water and had some celery sticks and carrots.
For a late lunch I made a salad with cucumbers, celery, and tomatoes. I mixed some lemon juice and olive oil with a bit of pepper for the dressing. Yummy.
I'm going to try to stop at the supermarket to get some more fresh produce. I saw a recipe for apple carrot juice on therawfoodsite.com. I'm going to make a spinach salad tonight with avocadoes, tangerines, pecans and a lemon, olive oil and maple syrup dressing.
This afternoon I went to the flea market which was filled with so many wonderful smells. However, when I saw the source of the smells (fried foods mostly), my stomach just turned. It seems criminal to even think about putting that kind of junk back in my body!
Gotta run to the store before it closes!
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment