Today was my d-day. The SWF was easy as ever this morning. Don't get me wrong, I still detest the crap, but it was a heck of a lot easier to get down. I headed over to a friends today, took my ingredients for potion with me and was fine all day. I was ready to eat however come the end of my 72 hours. I ended up having a miso soup, which was so flavourfull and a seeweed salad, which was listed as ok on therawfoodsite.com. I endulged a little however, and had a spicy salmon hand roll. BIG MISTAKE. Although it tasted wonderful, half way through it I felt sick and heavy.
I just made myself a cup of THE TEA, however, I think I am going to skip the flush in the morning. I have been sitting on the crapper way to much and my little H problem has flared up as a result and is a pain in the ass, literally. So , I need a break from the crapper. I think I'll keep drinking the lemonade, or lemolade, as my 7 year old calls it, and try eating only raw foods for the next few days. I don't think my stomach can handle anything else.
After having 4 kids, I don't think my butt was meant to last 10 days of constant crapping. Nonetheless, it's been great, and I feel great. Definitely more energy, more calmer. I haven't snapped at my kids nearly as much as I use to.
Most of all, with this beautiful weather, I really want to start back on my walking program, I.A.
I'll keep posting, so stay tuned...
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment