Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Day 4 Raw

I had a really crappy sleep last night. I heard my house alarm beeping at about 5 am and started freaking that someone was breaking in! Dh is away on business. It turns out the power went out (no storm outside), which scared me even more, as I thought someone cut the power to bypass the alarm and break-in. Turns out, the whole street was out. Still, I couldn't go back to sleep until an hour later when the power finally kicked back in and the alarm was up and running.
This morning I woke up and had a couple of dates and a glass of water. Around 10 am, I finally got around to making my carrot apple juice. I remembered to add the flaxseed powder today. I also took 1billion dose of pro biotics, which I know isn't enough, but I didn't have anything stronger.
About half hour later, I finally pooped, after 3 days! It was formed, but very soft, with these large, green pellets in it. I googled it and came across some pictures of gallstones, (I have had gall bladder pain for about a year) which looked like what was in my poo, but I don't know. I guess I should wait and see if anything else comes out.
I ventured off to the grocery store to pick up some more stuff. Actually, I went for diapers, 115$ later....(dh is going to kill me). Picked up some more produce, olives, sundried tomatoes, trail mix(just nuts and dried fruits) some raw almond butter, raw tahini, feta.
This afternoon, I had some 2 celery sticks, one with the raw almond butter (R.A.B.) and one with the raw tahini (R.T.) 4 olives, and 3 sundried tomatoes. I want to make a different salad tonight. Not sure what though.

No comments: