Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Day 2 and 3, Raw Foods

Day 2
Woke up this morning and made myself a class of carrot/apple juice. Had a glass of water after that and some M/C lemonade about an hour later.
In the late afternoon I munched on some baby carrots and sugar snap peas, along with another glass of lemonade.
I am in the bathroom peeing every 45 minutes. It's like whatever I drink is just going right through me.
No b/m yet. It's been over 24 hours.
For dinner, I had the same salad as the previous night. Very satisfying.
I made dhaal gosht for the kids. Couldn't even think of eating it.

Day 3 am
Today was pretty much the same as the last. Carrot/apple juice in the morning, water, and then lemonade all between the hours of 7am-10am. I've peed 4 times during that duration as well. Today I'm down another 2lbs, for a total of 4 since day 1 of the mastercleanse.
Last night, out of nowhere, I was hit with severe sciatic pain on the right side that radiated all the way down my leg. It kept me up for the first part of the night. I didn't want to take any meds though. This morning, strangely enough, it's a lot better.
Still no b/m and I'm getting worried. It's been over 48 hours.

No comments: