Friday, April 20, 2007
Day 1, Part 2
This evening has been really tough. I'm not feeling hunger, per say, but I want food. Even the sight of peanut-butter smeared on my baby's face, makes me want to run over to him and lick it off. Instead I settle for a kiss on his cheek. I had my last glass of lemonade around 6:30pm, and then decided to drink THE TEA, around 7pm. At 8:30-9:00pm, I started feeling really weak, really dying to eat something. My confidence was down, I started to think there is no way I can do this, I can't even make it to day 3! So I decided now was the time for my blueberry herbal tea with a tbsp of maple syrup. It was just what I needed to get me through. Still feeling a bit on the low side, I decided to go to bed at 10pm. Hopefully I'll feel better on day 2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment