Thursday, April 26, 2007

Day 5 Raw, Still Loving it

Ok, I'm not even going to talk about what I had for dinner last night. Let's just say it involved to0 much onion, along with other raw veggies, and too much balsamic in my dressing. Blah. The onions did not sit well.
Note to self: Lay off the raw onions!
This morning I had some fresh pear juice mixed with flax seed. I'm still keeping my water intake up. For lunch, I had sliced zuccini with raw tahini and some feta on top. It is soooo delicious. The tahini acts like a glue and really makes the feta stick. On the side, I had some assorted olives and some sundried tomatoes.
Weight is still the same.
I'm trying to ease up on the carrots/carrot juice due to the high sugar content.
Tonight, I plan on having my usual salad along with some cucumber/celery juice.
Dh has made a pact with some co-workers to loose 20-30lbs in the next couple months. They are suppose to be watching each other.
While he's been a way he has stuck to salads, salmon, and shrimp. Not a bad start for him.

No comments: