4:00pm
After 35 minutes in the grocery store, all I managed to pick up was my lemon and limes.
I also came home with MAJOR lower abdominal cramps, which I can only attribute to ovulation. I hope they leave me by evening so I can start the tea.
I found a health food store 5 minutes away that carries the grade B maple syrup, the noniodized sea salt and a form of the smooth move tea. I hope they have the chocolate flavor.
Ok, off to get the kids ready for their Quran classes, during which, I will stop by the store.
6:00pm
Back from the store. I managed to pick up my Senna leaf tea, as well as a non-caffeinated blueberry organic tea, non-iodized sea salt and grade B maple syrup. I half heartedly ate my last supper and was actually thinking that it will be nice to give my body a break from food, and the indigestion and gas pains that follow eating.
After dinner, however, I did enjoy my last cup of tea with cream, which I'm hoping won't be missed too much.
It's now 8:30pm and I'm trying to decide when to drink the Senna leaf tea, and how long I need to steep it for. And so, the saga begins....
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment